We are committed to processing personal data transparently, responsibly, and in compliance with GDPR – the latest legislation surrounding data protection.
- We will use details collected during the order process to fulfil your order, create a web account and for direct marketing in the future.
- Our lawful basis for processing is based on direct marketing being a legitimate interest.
- We will ensure minimal risk of harm or distress from our direct marketing by putting data subjects in an equivalent position to consent and making unsubscribing/managing preferences simple and accessible. Marketing will be related to previous purchases with us or be relevant in a general B2B context, if applicable, to the best of our reasonable knowledge.
- We will also use personal data for profiling and analysis purposes. We use a limited amount of automated software to make decisions for direct marketing.
- We are committed to only using the minimum amount of personal data necessary. We have concluded that the data we collect is the minimum required amount to fulfil orders and conduct direct marketing.
- We have implemented robust security protocols for storing all personal data and have various IT security accreditations.
- We will not sell personal data.
- We will conduct necessary due diligence with any third parties involved in processing personal data and only use established, reputable and compliant partners to the best of our reasonable knowledge.
- We will ensure that the data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms are respected at all times.
- We may also use data for ongoing fraud prevention.
- We may also contact you to inform you of any open baskets we are holding open for you.
What Data Do We Collect?
To process orders and ensure the best possible levels of service, we collect certain personal and company information when you make a transaction. It includes:
- Your Title
- Your Name
- Your Company’s Name
- Your Delivery Address
- Your Payment Address
- Your Payment Details (please note we do not retain this information as all transactions are done via a secure connection with an established payment provider)
- Your Email Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Browsing & Shopping Activities
How We Use Your Data
We will primarily use your data to:
- Keep you updated on the status of your order.
- Fulfil delivery of your order.
- Contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- Contact you about product or website reviews.
- Verify your identity or perform security.
- Assist with any customer queries.
- Create a web account to give you better control and management of your data whilst providing additional fraud prevention benefits
- Enable functionality of Reward Schemes.
- Contact you to inform you of any open baskets we are holding open for you (this is where you may have inputted details but still need to complete your order).
In addition, your data, including Payment Address and Payment Details, will be shared with relevant and reputable third-party banking providers, including PayPal, Amazon Payments, Apple Pay and Xero, to verify and authorise your payment so your order can be processed. All third parties used to process payments are strictly obligated to keep your personal information private.
Details shared are only used by both parties to confirm the customer is who they claim to be for fraud prevention. We will never store card details for credit card payments and only keep a ‘token’ which Xero recognises. This token allows us to confirm with Xero that the card is valid and can be used in the purchase. We do not send any personal data for PayPal payments before the order is complete. When PayPal is selected as the payment option, we send a session ID to PayPal and once successfully logged in to their system, the customer authorises PayPal to share their details with us from PayPal. At this point, those details are used to complete the order with us. We may then send final address details to PayPal when they confirm the order has been received for continued Fraud Prevention. The same is true of Amazon Payments and Apple Pay, where the customer logs in to these third-party providers and confirms that their details may be shared with us to complete the transaction. We then may share details of the order back to these providers for continued Fraud Prevention.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites you visit. Cookies are a short-term memory for the web. They are stored in your browser and enable a site to ‘remember’ little bits of information between pages or visits. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site’s owners.
Other cookies that are in use on this website assist us with learning which parts of our websites need additional improvements for the betterment of our users. They also gather website testing results so we can ascertain the statistical significance that changes to the site are beneficial to our users.
Information stored in the cookies that are issued by the site is not personally identifiable by us. The value stored in the cookies is an anonymous identifier, which is not linked to any other personal information you may give us during your visit.
We share cookie data with advertising and analytical providers such as Google, Bing and Facebook to conduct online analysis and improve our websites. The information stored in the cookies also assists us in marketing to you with more relevant online advertising.
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you can easily and safely disable them in your browser. However, doing so may affect the functionality of our website to the detriment of your browsing experience.
What You May Receive
The privacy of your data is of the highest importance to us. We will not share or sell your details to any company outside of Onetouchsupplies to send direct marketing, only to profile data in the interests of accuracy as explained above.
Unless you have requested not to receive promotional material from Onetouchsupplies, have unsubscribed, or chosen to opt out at the point of purchase, we may use your personal information to provide other relevant offers and details of promotions relating to your transaction history. We may contact you in several ways using the personal data supplied when placing an order which includes:
We may also contact you to inform you of any open baskets we are holding open for you (this is where you may have inputted details such as your email address but still need to complete your order). We do this for customer convenience as typically; this occurs because of a technical fault. By keeping baskets open, customers can return to their purchases seamlessly without having to select products all over again manually. These can be unsubscribed from the unsubscribe link; this will also unsubscribe you from all marketing emails from that website.
Your right to object and your right to restrict processing:
Respecting your rights is vital to us. We do not want to send marketing material that is intrusive or not interesting.
To remove your data from email marketing:
Follow the “unsubscribe” link contained within all communications from Onetouchsupplies.
Email our customer services team at customercare@Onetouchsupplies..co.uk with “NO ESHOTS” as the email subject.
Updating Your Details – Your Right To Rectification
Should any of the information you have provided to us change or require amending, please let us know the correct details by sending an email stating “Change Details” as the email subject to customercare@Onetouchsupplies..co.uk
The OneTouch Supplies is a trading name for Bulk Buying Limited.